- ½ cup(s) plain dry bread crumbs
- ¼ teaspoon(s) McCormick® Red Pepper, Ground
- 2 pound(s) chicken wing pieces
- Blue cheese or ranch dressing (optional)
- 1 tablespoon(s) McCormick® Chili Powder
- 1 teaspoon(s) McCormick® Garlic Salt
- ¼ teaspoon(s) McCormick® Black Pepper, Ground
1. Preheat oven to 425°F. 2. Mix bread crumbs and spices in large resealable plastic bag. Add chicken wings in batches; shake to coat well. Arrange chicken wings in single layer on large foil-lined shallow baking pan. 3. Bake 30 minutes or until chicken is cooked through. Serve with blue cheese o...