Herbed Bread Stuffing with Mushrooms and Sausage
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ cup minced fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh sage
- 1 ¼ cups chopped carrot
- Cooking spray
- 4 (4-ounce) links sweet turkey Italian sausage
- 2 teaspoons butter
- + 8 more ingredients
- 2 large eggs
- 1 ¼ cups chopped celery
- 2 cups chopped onion
- 1 (14-ounce) can fat-free, less-sodium chicken broth
- 1 tablespoon fresh thyme leaves
- ¼ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 ½ pounds peasant-style white bread
- 1 pound cremini mushrooms, quartered
Preheat oven to 400°.
Trim crust from bread. Cut bread into 1 1/2-inch cubes. Arrange bread cubes in a single layer on 2 jelly-roll pans. Bake at 400° for 10 minutes or until toasted.
Reduce oven temperature to 350°.
Cook sausage in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high h...
Baked Chicken recipes you also might like
Best Wine Deals
Whatcha drinking tonight?Replied
Hello Snooth. This is Andrew PPosted
San Silvestro Dulcis Rosso (2009)Reviewed
Le Salette Amarone Della Valpolicella Classico la Marega (2001)Reviewed
Calina Reserva Carmenere (2012)Cellared
Calina Carmenère Reserva (2005)Cellared
Qupe Central Coast Syrah (2010)Reviewed
Jamestown Cellars Settlers' Spiced WineCommented
Terrazas de Los Andes Malbec Altos del Plata (2012)Listed