Honey-and-Lemon Baked Chicken
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1 lemon, scrubbed clean, halved lengthwise and thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons honey, preferably dark
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh rosemary or 1 tsp. dried rosemary leaves
- 4 (4 oz.) boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
- Salt and pepper
Preheat oven to 375°F. Place a chicken breast half between two sheets of wax paper. Using a meat pounder, rolling pin or bottom of a small skillet, gently pound chicken until evenly flattened. Repeat with remaining chicken. Melt butter with honey in a small saucepan over medium-low heat. Stir unt...