Light Scalloped Potatoes Recipe
- Minced fresh parsley, optional
- ½ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 4 reduced-sodium chicken bouillon cubes
- 3 cups water
- 6 medium potatoes, peeled and thinly sliced
1. Place potatoes in a greased 2-qt. baking dish that has been coated with cooking spray. In a small saucepan, heat the water, bouillon and garlic until bouillon is dissolved; pour over potatoes. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese. 2. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 1-1/4 to 1-1/2 hours or until tender....