Mushroom Chicken Parmesan
- ½ cup grated Parmesan cheese for topping
- ½ pound fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 cup all-purpose flour for coating
- 6 tablespoons butter, melted
- 6 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). 2. Rinse and dry the chicken breast halves. Dip each in melted butter, then coat/dredge in flour. 3. Place coated chicken in a 9x13 inch baking dish. Add cream to just cover. Top with sliced mushrooms and grated Parmesan cheese and bake in the p...