Nacho Chicken 2
- ¼ teaspoon(s) dried Italian seasoning
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- ¾ cup(s) crushed nacho-cheese flavored tortilla chips
- 1 tablespoon(s) butter, melted
- 3 tablespoon(s) mayonnaise
Preheat oven to 350. Lightly grease baking sheet. Combine mayonnaise and Italian seasoning; spread on both sides of chicken breasts. Dredge chicken in crushed chips. Place on prepared baking sheet. Drizzle with butter. Bake 20-25 minutes or until chicken is done. Recipe can easily be doubled.