Nacho Chicken Casserole - Recipe.com
- 2 16-ounce jars salsa see savings
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour see savings
- 5 cups slightly crushed tortilla chips see savings
- 1 10-ounce package frozen whole kernel corn, thawed see savings
- ½ cup sour cream see savings
- 1 cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese with jalapeno peppers or cheddar cheese see savings
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Lightly grease a 3-quart rectangular baking dish. Place 3 cups of the tortilla chips in bottom of prepared dish. 2. In a large bowl combine Grilled & Ready® Southwestern Chicken Strips, salsa, corn, sour cream and flour; spoon over tortilla...