Orange and Balsamic Chicken
- 1 unpeeled orange, cut into 8 wedges
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- Coarse salt and ground pepper
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter
- 4 bone-in, skin-on chicken thighs (about 1 ½ pounds total)
1. Preheat oven to 450 degrees. Season chicken with salt and pepper. In a large ovenproof skillet, heat oil over medium-high. Add chicken, skin side down, and cook until golden and crisp, 7 minutes. Transfer chicken to a plate and pour off fat from skillet. Return chicken, skin side up, to skille...