Oven-Fried Parmesan Chicken Strips
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1/3 cup reduced-fat baking mix
- 2 pounds chicken breast strips
- 1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 ½ teaspoons Old Bay seasoning
1. Melt butter in a 15- x 10-inch jelly-roll pan in a 425° oven. 2. Place baking mix and next 3 ingredients in a large zip-top plastic bag; shake well to combine. Add chicken, several pieces at a time, shaking well to coat. Arrange chicken in melted butter in hot baking dish. 3. Bake at 425° for ...