- 4 fully cooked mild sausages (such as chicken and apple)
- Nonstick vegetable oil spray
- 16 tablespoons coarsely grated sharp cheddar cheese
- 2 8-ounce tubes refrigerated crescent rolls
- 16 teaspoons honey mustard
Spray heavy large baking sheet with nonstick spray. Unroll dough on work surface; separate along perforations into individual triangles. Spread each triangle with 1 teaspoon mustard; sprinkle each with 1 tablespoon cheese. Arrange 1 sausage quarter on triangle, parallel to short side, leaving 1/2...