Sassy Wonton Tacos
- 8 small square wonton wrappers*
- 1 cup dry coleslaw mix
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 tablespoons low-fat sesame ginger dressing (recommended: Newman's Own Lighten Up!)
- 4 ounces cooked and shredded (or finely chopped) skinless lean chicken breast
- 2 tablespoons BBQ sauce with about 45 calories per 2-tablespoon serving
*Often stocked near the tofu in the refrigerated section of the market. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F. To make the wonton shells, spray the inside and outside walls of a deep square or rectangular baking pan with nonstick spray. Evenly drape the wonton wrappers over the pan's walls on a d...