Shreddies Chicken Fingers
- 2 cups Post Shreddies Cereal, crushed into medium-fine crumbs
- 1 teaspoon seasoned salt (or less, to taste)
- 2 tablespoons butter or non-hydrogenated margarine, melted
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 pound chicken filets
1. Combine crumbs and seasoned salt in small bowl. Combine butter and Worcestershire sauce; drizzle over crumbs. Using fork, mix until combined; transfer to shallow bowl or pie plate. 2. Place a few filets into crumbs, pressing to coat on both side. Transfer to parchment paper-lined baking sheet....