Smothered Green Chile Pepper Chicken
- ½ cup (2 ounces) shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 3 tablespoons reduced-sodium taco seasoning
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice (about 1/2 lime)
- 8 (3-ounce) skinless, boneless chicken thighs
- 8 canned whole green chiles, drained
1. Preheat oven to 400°. 2. Arrange chicken in an 8-inch square baking dish; squeeze lime juice evenly over chicken. Sprinkle evenly with taco seasoning. 3. Slice chiles lengthwise, cutting to, but not through, other side; open flat. Place 1 chile over each chicken thigh. Cover dish with foil; ba...