Spinach Pesto Chicken Breasts
- 1 ½ cups finely chopped fresh spinach
- 2 tablespoons basil pesto, or to taste
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese (optional)
1. Preheat an oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). 2. Mix the spinach and pesto together in a bowl; spread half the mixture into the bottom of a glass baking dish. Place the chicken breasts onto the spinach mixture; top with the rest of the mixture. Cover the dish with aluminum foil. 3. Bake ...