Tender Baked Cajun Chicken
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves (about 1-1/4 lbs.)
- 2 teaspoons Cajun seasoning (or to taste)
- ½ cup Hellmann's or Best Foods Mayonnaise with Lime Juice
- 1 cup plain dry bread crumbs
- Hot pepper sauce to taste (optional)
1. Preheat oven to 400°. 2. Blend Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise, Cajun seasoning and hot pepper sauce in small bowl. Coat chicken with mayonnaise mixture, then with bread crumbs. Arrange chicken on baking sheet. 3. Bake chicken 20 minutes or until chicken is golden brown and tho...