Tender Baked Cajun Chicken
- Hot pepper sauce to taste (optional)
- 1 cup plain dry bread crumbs
- ½ cup Hellmann's or Best Foods Mayonnaise with Lime Juice
- 2 teaspoons Cajun seasoning (or to taste)
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves (about 1-1/4 lbs.)
1. Preheat oven to 400°. 2. Blend Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise, Cajun seasoning and hot pepper sauce in small bowl. Coat chicken with mayonnaise mixture, then with bread crumbs. Arrange chicken on baking sheet. 3. Bake chicken 20 minutes or until chicken is golden brown and tho...