- 2 4 1/2-ounce cans chopped chilies, drained
- 1 3 1/2- to 4-pound cooked chicken
- 1 9-ounce package corn tortillas
- 1 8-ounce package shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 1 16-ounce jar tomatillo salsa
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 16-ounce container plain yogurt
Heat oven to 375° F. Lightly coat a 9-inch-square or 10-by-7-inch baking dish with vegetable cooking spray. Remove the chicken meat from the bones; coarsely chop. Combine the yogurt and cream in a bowl. Arrange a third of the tortillas in the baking dish and top with half the salsa, half the chic...