Chicken Stuffed with Spinach and Feta
- 1/3 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 2 (10-ounce) boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- Dash nutmeg
- 3 cups spinach, tough stems removed, washed thoroughly and dried
- ½ medium red onion, small dice
- 1 tablespoon plus 2 teaspoons olive oil
Heat the oven to 350°F. Heat 2 teaspoons of the oil in a large frying pan over medium heat until shimmering. Add onion and sauté until soft, about 8 to 10 minutes. Add spinach and sauté until wilted and water evaporates, about 2 minutes. Add nutmeg and season with salt and freshly ground black pe...