Alfredo Florentine Chicken Panini
- ½ cup Kraft 4 Cheese Italiano Shredded Cheese
- 2 cups shredded cooked chicken
- 10 (½ inch thick) slices Calabrese bread (crusty Italian bread)
- 1 cup tightly packed chopped fresh baby spinach leaves
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 (270 g) tub PHILADELPHIA Original Cooking Creme, divided
1. Heat panini grill. 2. Reserve 1/3 cup Cooking Creme. Heat oil in large skillet on medium heat. Add spinach; cook and stir 1 to 2 min. or just until wilted. Add remaining Cooking Creme, chicken and shredded cheese; cook and stir 5 min. or until chicken mixture is heated through and cheese is m...