Backyard BBQ Chicken
- ½ cup chopped green bell pepper
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen whole kernel corn
- 1 cup barbecue sauce
- 4 (4 ounce) boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 4 sheets (12x18-inches each) Reynolds Wrap® Heavy Duty Aluminum Foil
1. Preheat oven to 450 degrees F or grill to medium-high. 2. Center one chicken breast half on each sheet of Reynolds Wrap® Heavy Duty Aluminum Foil. Spoon barbecue sauce over chicken. Top with vegetables. 3. Bring up foil sides. Double fold top and ends to seal packet, leaving room for heat ci...