Balsamic Glazed Grilled Chicken
- 4 boneless, skinless, chicken breasts
- 2 teaspoon(s) dried thyme leaves
- salt and pepper - to taste
- olive oil - for sprinkling
- 2 tablespoon(s) balsamic vinegar
- ¼ cup(s) red currant jelly
Preheat grill to medium. To make glaze: In small saucepan, combine jelly, vinegar, 1 teaspoon dried thyme, salt and pepper to taste. Heat over medium heat until jelly is melted. Lay chicken breasts on baking sheet. Sprinkle with olive oil, salt, pepper and 1 teaspoon thyme. Place chicken bre...