Black and Bleu Chicken Alfredo
- 1 (16 ounce) package angel hair pasta
- 2 fresh tomatoes, diced
- 1 (8 ounce) bottle blue cheese dressing
- 2 (10 ounce) containers Alfredo sauce
- steak seasoning to taste
- 3 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
1. Preheat an outdoor grill for high heat. Lightly oil grill grate. Season chicken on both sides with steak seasoning. Grill 6 to 8 minutes on each side, until juices run clear. Cool and slice. 2. In a saucepan over low heat, mix the Alfredo sauce, bleu cheese dressing, and tomatoes. Cook and st...