Boneless, Skinless Chicken - Savory Marinade
- ½ cup(s) prepared salad dressing (Italian, Vinaigrettes, Oil and Vinegar Blend, or plain Balsamic or Raspberry Vinegar)
- 3 double breasts or 6 single breasts of chicken or 10 chicken tenderloins.
- 8 teaspoon(s) lemon juice
- 2 teaspoon(s) Worcestershire sauce
- 2 teaspoon(s) tomato ketchup
- 2 crushed clove of fresh garlic
- + 3 more ingredients
- 1 ½ teaspoon(s) sugar
- Dash Salt and Black Pepper
- 1 teaspoon(s) chili powder
MARINADE: Place ingredients in a large ziploc plastic bag and vigorously shake to blend. Place chicken into the marinade bag. Shake vigorously to make sure all areas of the meat are coated. Place marinading chicken in the fridge for up to 4 hours. Turn the bag so that the marinade bastes over...