Easy Hawaiian Chicken Packets
- 1 (20 ounce) can pineapple chunks, drained
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 red bell pepper, seeded and sliced into strips
- 1 green bell pepper, seeded and sliced into strips
- 1 cup bottled teriyaki sauce or marinade
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
1. Preheat a grill for medium-high heat. 2. Lay out four squares of aluminum foil. Place one piece of chicken in the center of each square. Pour the teriyaki sauce over them, turning to coat. Distribute equal amounts of the green and red peppers, onion and pineapple chunks amongst the chicken pi...