Easy Parmesan Pasta with Chicken & Broccoli
- 8 ounce(s) rotini pasta, uncooked
- 1 package(s) frozen broccoli florets (16 ounce pkg)
- 1 clove(s) garlic, minced
- 3 grilled chicken breasts
- ¼ cup(s) olive oil
- ¾ cup(s) grated Parmesan cheese
Cook pasta as directed on package in large saucepan, adding broccoli during last 5 minutes of cooking time; drain. Cook and stir garlic and chicken breast strips in butter in same saucepan on medium heat for 1 to 2 minutes or until garlic is tender (but not brown) and chicken is heated thoroughly...