Grilled Asian Drumsticks
- 8 chicken drumsticks (about 2 pounds), skinned
- 2 teaspoons sambal oelek (ground fresh chile paste)
- Cooking spray
- 3 tablespoons low-sodium soy sauce
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 3 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
1. Preheat grill. 2. Coat chicken and grill rack with cooking spray. Grill chicken 20 minutes or until done, turning once. 3. While chicken grills, combine vinegar and remaining ingredients in a medium saucepan, stirring with a whisk. Bring to a boil; cook 4 minutes or until reduced to 1/3 cup. 4...