Grilled Beer Can Chicken
- Mix and store to use on any grilled chicken.
- 1 chicken - approx. 4 lbs.
- 3 tablespoon(s) barbecue rub (see recipe below)
- 1 tablespoon(s) vegetable oil
- 1 can(s) beer (12 oz.-any brand)
- BARBECUE RUB:
- ¼ cup(s) kosher salt
- + 3 more ingredients
- ¼ cup(s) brown sugar
- ¼ cup(s) paprika
- 2 tablespoon(s) pepper
Clean the chicken properly; pat dry inside and out. Sprinkle 1 1/2 tsp. of the barbecue rub inside the big cavity of the chicken. Sprinkle another 1/2 tsp. in the smaller neck cavity. Rub oil all over the outside of the chicken. Sprinkle the outside evenly with 1 1/2 tbsp. of the barbecue rub...