Grilled Garlic Chicken
- 6 garlic cloves, peeled and finely chopped
- 1 bunch scallions, minced
- 2 (4-pound) chickens, cut up
- 2 teaspoons dried oregano
- ¼ cup cider vinegar
- 2 cups orange juice
- ½ teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- + 1 more ingredients
- 2 teaspoons kosher salt
Place the chicken pieces in 1 or 2 large resealable plastic bags and add the rest of the ingredients. Shake to mix. Refrigerate at least 1 hour or overnight.
Fire up a grill to medium heat or until the coals are lightly covered with ash. Cook the chicken skin-side up for 20 minutes. Turn...