Grilled Prosciutto-Wrapped Chicken Stuffed with Fresh Mozzarella & Basil
- ¼ lb. fresh mozzarella, thinly sliced
- 4 thin slices prosciutto (preferably imported)
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 12 large basil leaves
- 1 Tbs. extra-virgin olive oil
- 4 medium boneless, skinless chicken breast halves (about 1. lb.)
Prepare a medium charcoal fire or light a gas grill to medium high. Meanwhile, prepare the chicken breasts. Cut through each one horizontally almost all the way through and open it like a book. Sprinkle the chicken all over with 1/2 tsp. each salt and pepper. Layer the basil and mozzarella evenly...