Herb Grilled Chicken
- parmesan cheese - shredded, for garnish
- 5 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- ¼ cup(s) fresh lemon thyme - chopped
- ¼ cup(s) fresh basil leaves - chopped
- fresh cracked black pepper
- 3 boneless, skinless, chicken breasts
Preheat grill to medium. Season breasts with black pepper. In small bowl, mix together olive oil, basil, and thyme. Brush both sides of breasts with oil mixture. Grill chicken for about 8 minutes each side, depending on thickness of breasts, until no longer pink in center. Serve with spring ...