Herb Marinated Chicken
- ¼ cup(s) olive oil
- 1 tablespoon(s) lemon juice
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (about 1 ¼ pounds)
- 1 tablespoon(s) McCormick® Perfect Pinch® Italian Seasoning
- 1 ¼ teaspoon(s) seasoned salt
- 1 teaspoon(s) McCormick® Garlic Powder
1. Mix seasonings, oil and lemon juice in small bowl. Place chicken in large resealable plastic bag or glass dish. Add marinade; turn to coat well. 2. Refrigerate 30 minutes or longer for extra flavor. Remove chicken from marinade. Discard any remaining marinade. 3. Broil on high or grill over me...