Jammin Jerk Chicken
- 1 teaspoon(s) McCormick® Onion Powder
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (about 1 ¼ pounds)
- 1 tablespoon(s) orange juice
- 1 tablespoon(s) McCormick® Perfect Pinch® Caribbean Jerk Seasoning
1. Mix Seasoning, orange juice and onion powder in small bowl to make a spice paste. 2. Rub spice paste on both sides of chicken. 3. Broil or grill over medium heat 6 to 8 minutes per side or until chicken is cooked through. Test Kitchen Tip: For more savory flavor, prepare as directed, using McC...