OLD BAY Spicy Marinated Chicken
- ¼ cup(s) vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoon(s) cider vinegar
- 2 teaspoon(s) OLD BAY® Seasoning OR OLD BAY® 30% Less Sodium Seasoning
- 1 teaspoon(s) McCormick® Parsley Flakes
- ¼ teaspoon(s) McCormick® Black Pepper, Ground
- 1 pound(s) boneless skinless chicken breast halves
1. Mix oil, vinegar and seasonings in small bowl. Place chicken in large resealable plastic bag or glass dish. Add marinade; turn to coat well. 2. Refrigerate 30 minutes or longer for extra flavor. Remove chicken from marinade. Discard any remaining marinade. 3. Grill over medium-high...