Sweet Mesquite Glazed Wings
- 5 pound(s) chicken wing pieces
- 2 tablespoon(s) vegetable oil
- ¼ cup(s) McCormick® Grill Mates® Mesquite Seasoning
- 1 cup(s) pancake or maple syrup
- 2 tablespoon(s) lemon juice
1. Toss wings with oil in large bowl to coat evenly. Sprinkle wings with 1 tablespoon of the Mesquite Seasoning; toss to coat evenly. 2. Mix pancake syrup, lemon juice and remaining 3 tablespoons Mesquite Seasoning. Set aside. 3. Grill wings over medium-high heat 15 to 18 minutes or until cooked ...