Vegetable Bread Stuffed Bronzini
- ½ cup(s) cucumber, chopped, seeded
- 2 tablespoon(s) melted butter or margarine
- 1 large fish, 2-3 lbs. or 4 trout, ½ lbs.
- 3 cup(s) tasted bread cubes
- 2 tablespoon(s) parsley, fresh, snipped
- ½ cup(s) chicken stock
- ¼ cup(s) butter or margarine
- + 3 more ingredients
- onion, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon(s) lemon pepper
- ½ cup(s) carrot, finely chopped
Heat grill to medium heat. In small skillet, melt butter or margarine, add cucumber, carrots, onion, and lemon pepper until tender; about 5 minutes. Pour in chicken stock, add parsley. Remove from heat. In medium bowl, place bread cubes, stir in cooked vegetables. Stir to combine. Fill cavity of ...