15 Minute Cheesy Chicken & Rice Dinner
- 2 cup(s) broccoli (fresh or frozen, thawed)
- 2 cup(s) Minute White Rice, uncooked
- 1 can(s) chicken broth or 1-¾ cup water (14 ½ ounce can)
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (1 lb.) (small)
- 1 tablespoon(s) oil
- 1 Velveeta Pasteurized Prepared Cheese Product, cut up (¾ lb 12 ounce )
Heat oil in large nonstick skillet on medium-high heat. Add chicken; cover. Cook 4 minutes on each side or until fully cooked. Remove chicken from skillet. Add broth or water to skillet; stir. Bring to boil. Stir in Minute Rice, broccoli and Velveeta. Top with chicken; cover. Cook on low-heat 5 m...