- 1 (8 ounce) package Monterey Jack cheese, shredded
- 8 ounces fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 8 slices bacon
- 5 fluid ounces Worcestershire sauce
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- 1 (16 ounce) container honey mustard salad dressing
- 2 tablespoons butter
1. Place chicken in a glass dish or bowl; poke with a fork several times, then pour Worcestershire sauce in and turn to coat. Cover dish or bowl and refrigerate for about 1 hour. 2. Place bacon in a large, deep skillet. Cook over medium high heat until evenly brown. Drain, and set aside. 3. Hea...