- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ cup slivered almonds, toasted, coarsely chopped, and divided
- 1/3 cup light garlic-and-herbs spreadable cheese (such as Boursin light)
- 1 ½ teaspoons butter
- 4 (6-ounce) skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- ¼ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley, divided
1. Combine spreadable cheese, 3 tablespoons almonds, and 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley in a small bowl. Set aside. 2. Cut a horizontal slit through thickest portion of each breast half to form a pocket. Stuff 1 1/2 tablespoons almond mixture into each pocket; secure each pocket with a woode...