- 1 tablespoon spicy brown mustard
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ½ cup apple cider
- 4 (4-ounce) skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- 6 cups fresh baby spinach or chopped Swiss chard
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- 1 garlic clove, minced (about 1/2 teaspoon)
- + 2 more ingredients
- 2 teaspoons vegetable oil
- 1 medium Granny Smith apple, cored and sliced
1. Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Sprinkle chicken with salt and pepper, and add to skillet. Cook 5-6 minutes on each side or until well browned. Remove to plate, and keep warm.
2. Add next 4 ingredients (through apple slices) to pan; bring to a boil. Reduce ...