Assemble-Your-Own Barbecue Stacks
- White Barbecue Sauce Slaw
- 1/3 cup red barbecue sauce
- 1 cup White Barbecue Sauce
- 30 plum tomato slices (about 5 tomatoes)
- 2 pounds warm shredded barbecued chicken without sauce*
- Toppings: red onion slices, cracked pepper
- Cornbread Griddle Cakes
- + 1 more ingredients
- Red barbecue sauce to taste
1. Toss chicken in 1/3 cup red barbecue sauce.
2. Spoon barbecued chicken mixture evenly onto Cornbread Griddle Cakes. Drizzle each with red barbecue sauce to taste. Top each with 1 tomato slice. Spoon White Barbecue Sauce Slaw onto each tomato slice. Serve with White Barbecue Sauce and ...