Barbecue Chicken Sandwiches
- 1 (12 oz.) bottle barbecue sauce (1 1/2 cups)
- 2 (2 1/2 lb.) rotisserie chickens
- ½ cup pineapple preserves
- 1 head green leaf lettuce
- 24 slices white sandwich bread
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
Remove skin from chicken. Cut meat from bones and coarsely chop it. In a large saucepan over medium-high heat, combine barbecue sauce, pineapple preserves and chili powder. Add chicken and cook, stirring, until just simmering and heated through, about 5 minutes. Warm bread in toaster until just l...