BLT Chicken with Rosemary-Lemon Mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 4 skinless boneless chicken breast halves
- 1 5-ounce package mixed baby greens
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- ½ teaspoon finely grated lemon peel
- 5 slices thick-cut bacon
- 1 cup panko (Japanese breadcrumbs)*
- + 5 more ingredients
- 1 teaspoon fresh rosemary
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon cumin seeds
- 4 large plum tomatoes
- *Available in the Asian foods section of some supermarkets and at Asian markets.
Blend first 3 ingredients in small bowl. Season mayonnaise with salt and pepper. Cook bacon in large nonstick skillet over medium heat until crisp. Add tomatoes and cumin. Increase heat; cook 2 minutes. Add greens; toss until barely wilted, about 1 minute. Sprinkle vinegar over and toss to blend;...