- 1 ½ cups mascarpone cheese (Italian cream cheese)
- 3 tablespoons fresh chives
- 6 cups low-salt chicken broth
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- ¼ teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 ½ cups shallots
- 1 ½ pounds broccoli florets
Heat oil in large pot over medium heat. Add shallots; sauté 3 minutes. Add broccoli; sauté 1 minute. Add broth; bring to boil. Reduce heat to medium-low. Cover and simmer until vegetables are tender, about 10 minutes. Cool slightly. Working in batches, transfer soup to blender; puree until smooth...