Cabbage Soup Recipe
- 1 medium head cabbage, cored and chopped
- 1 medium onion, sliced
- 15 ounces organic tomato sauce
- 3 cups low sodium chicken broth
- 2 teaspoons garlic, minced
- 2 teaspoons extra virgin olive oil
1. Heat the olive oil in a cooking pot, and then saute onion and garlic. 2. Add the cabbage, and then cook for a minute. 3. Pour-in the organic tomato sauce and low sodium chicken broth. Stir and let boil. 4. Simmer for 5 to 7 minutes. 5. Turn the heat off. Transfer to a serving bowl. 6. Ser...