- 2 (4.5 ounce) cans chopped green chilies
- 1 ½ teaspoons chicken bouillon granules
- 1 ½ cups warm water, divided
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cayenne pepper, or to taste
- ¼ cup all-purpose flour
1. Place the green chilies into a blender, and process until smooth. Stir chicken bouillon granules and 1 cup water together in a saucepan, and bring to a boil, stirring until the granules have dissolved. Mix in the pureed chilies. Bring the sauce back to a boil over medium-low heat. 2. In a bow...