Campfire Chicken with Apple Potato Hash
- ½ lb brie cheese shredded
- ½ pound mushrooms sliced
- 3 potatoes diced small
- 1 apple diced and coated with lemon juice
- 1 onion julienne sliced
- 1 red pepper julienne sliced
- 1 green pepper julienne sliced
- + 3 more ingredients
- 1 bottle of Robust Italian dressing
- 5 boneless chicken breasts pounded flat and sliced into strips
- A one bag wonder of succulent delight!
Before you leave for your camping trip in a large freezer zip lock bag add all of the above ingredients except cheese. The meal will marinate while driving to your destination. After setting up camp make a fire. Evenly divided the above ingredients into your hot iron or as I call it a hobo pie ma...