- 4 pita breads
- 1 jar (about 4 ½ ounces) sliced mushrooms
- 1 can (10 ¾ ounces) Campbell's® Condensed Cheddar Cheese Soup
- ½ of a 24-ounce package frozen beef or frozen chicken sandwich steaks
- 1 medium onion
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
1. Heat the oil in a 10-inch skillet over medium-high heat. Add the onion and cook until tender, stirring occasionally. Add the sandwich steaks in batches and cook until well browned on both sides. Pour off any fat. 2. Stir the soup and mushrooms in the skillet and cook until the mixture is hot ...