Chicken Alfredo with Plum Tomatoes
- 4 plum tomatoes, chopped
- 1 tablespoon Bertolli Classico™ Olive Oil
- 1 jar Bertolli Creamy Alfredo Sauce
- 1/3 cup dry white wine or chicken broth
- 1 tablespoon thinly sliced fresh basil leaves (optional)
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves (about 1 1/4 lbs.)
Heat Olive Oil in 12-inch nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and brown chicken. Remove chicken and set aside. Add tomatoes to same skillet and cook, stirring occasionally, 6 minutes. Add wine and cook 1 minute. Stir in Sauce. Bring to a boil over high heat. Reduce heat to low, then return c...