Chicken and Mixed Vegetable Salad
- 3 cup(s) raw, cut up vegetables such as broccoli, carrots, cherry tomatoes etc.
- 1 clove garlic
- ½ teaspoon(s) salt and freshly ground pepper to taste
- 3 tablespoon(s) vinegar
- ½ cup(s) olive or canola oil, or a mixture of the two
- 2 cup(s) cubed, cooked chicken
- 1 cup(s) cubed, cooked potatoes
- + 3 more ingredients
- ¼ cup(s) flavorful olives, such as kalamata, sliced or chopped
- ¼ cup(s) cashews, preferably toasted
- DRESSING (substitute bottled vinagrette)
If using left over cooked chicken, remove any skin and cut into small cubes. If starting from 'scratch', cook 8 oz. boneless, skinless chicken breasts, lightly salted (poach or pan grill) and cut into cubes. Cut left over potatoes into cubes, or peel and dice 2 medium or 1 large potato, cover w...