Chicken and Stuffing Casserole 3
- 1 stalk(s) celery (sliced into thin slices)
- 1 apple (minced finely)
- 1 can(s) cream of chicken soup (large can)
- 2 Boxes StoveTop Stuffing
- 1 onion (minced finely) (small)
- 8 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
Preheat oven to 375°. Start to prepare stuffing mix according to directions (bring appropriate amount of water and butter to boil). Before adding breadcrumbs to liquid mixture, add apple, celery and onion. Allow mixture to continue to boil for five minutes then add breadcrumbs and cover. After fi...