Chicken Breasts in Foil with Rosemary and Olive Oil
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 20 spinach leaves, trimmed, washed and dried
- 2 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves (about 12 ounces)
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 2 sprigs rosemary, plus ½ teaspoon minced rosemary
- Minced zest and juice of ½ lemon
1. Tear off two sheets of aluminum foil, each about 18 inches square, and place one on top of the other. Use 1 tablespoon of the olive oil to smear a patch in the center of the foil, large enough to hold the chicken side by side. Make a bed of the spinach in the center, then top with the chicken ...